Las Vegas Aggressive Criminal Lawyer
Being arrested can be a stressful situation. Having an Aggressive Criminal Lawyer on your side makes all the difference. Our Las Vegas criminal defense lawyers are skilled and determined. If you are facing criminal charges, we can help. Gary L Guymon can help you relax and get rid of your worries.
Our criminal defense team is experienced and aggressive. We can assist you with both misdemeanors and felony charges. How you handle criminal charges can make a big difference in your life and the lives of your family. As your criminal attorneys, it is our goal to thoroughly investigate your case and present the strongest defense for you.
Our Aggressive Criminal Lawyer will investigate your case
We don’t accept the police’s word as fact. Sometimes the police might not be able to accurately recall events. Sometimes they are inexperienced and make mistakes. Sometimes they may not be completely truthful when reporting on events.
We conduct our own investigations of every client’s case. We can reach out and ask witnesses questions that the police did not ask. We are able to assess the case and identify any errors in law enforcement. Even better, our team has access to qualified experts who can explain technical information to jurors.
Types of cases our Las Vegas Criminal Attorneys handle
The following cases are handled by our team of criminal defense attorneys:
- Driving under the influence
- Reckless driving
- Drug offenses that include possession and distribution
- Marijuana cases
- Breaking and entering
- Property crime
- Computer crimes
- Battery and assault
- Domestic violence
- Financial crimes
- Underage drinking
- All other misdemeanor and felony offenses
What are possible defenses for a Nevada criminal case?
Don’t despair if you are charged in Nevada with a crime. You may have defenses that you didn’t know about. Our Las Vegas criminal attorneys can help you in a variety of ways to fight the charges against you:
- Constitutional violations: Law enforcement might pull you over and search your car without legal rights. The court may throw out any evidence before you go to trial if they violated your rights in obtaining it.
- Accident or mistake – It is essential for Certain crimes that the intent to commit the crime was present. If someone tells you that you can have the items, then you are not guilty of theft. An error can be used as a defense against a crime.
- Incorrect identity – Police might accuse you if when it was really someone else who committed the crime. We can help prove the truth to the police and jury.
- Self-defense – If you are acting in self-defense, it may be legal to commit a crime. We can help prove self-defense.
- Necessity – In some cases, the person being accused of a crime may have a legitimate reason to act in a particular way. We can help determine if your actions are legal under Nevada law.
- Your actions don’t constitute a crime. Sometimes police officers make errors. You might be accused of a crime if your actions aren’t a crime. We can help you to present the evidence so the court and jury see that your actions didn’t amount to a crime.
Do the police have to prove their case?
The state must prove your case against you if you are facing criminal charges in Las Vegas. Your constitutional rights are protected and you don’t need to prove your innocence. We can help you assess evidence and ensure it was collected lawfully by the police. We can help you determine if the police violated your constitutional rights, or failed to follow protocol during their investigation.
In a criminal case, the burden of proof rests on the state. They must prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. The state is usually held to a high standard of proof by the jury. To determine if there is doubt in your case, we examine all aspects. We then prepare to present our side to the jury and challenge the evidence.
Is it worth it to hire an Aggressive Criminal Lawyer?
There can be serious consequences. Criminal convictions can result in severe penalties that could have a significant impact on your life. By hiring an Aggressive Criminal Lawyer, you can be confident that you have done everything you could to defend yourself against the charges, protect your freedom, and avoid fines. As your legal representatives, it is our job to provide you with the best defense possible when you are facing a criminal case.
We can assist you with all aspects of your case. It may be in your best interest to go to trial. We are skilled and experienced trial lawyers if that is the case. We will go to court with you prepared to present the evidence, arguments and prove that the state cannot prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. Our team is dedicated to helping you present your case in the best light.
Consultation Free of Charge
Talk to a Las Vegas Aggressive Criminal Lawyer about how best to proceed with your case.
How can I afford an Aggressive Criminal Lawyer?
Fee agreements are simple and understandable. Let’s discuss how hiring a criminal defense attorney can save you money, as well as all the other benefits of having an aggressive team of criminal defense lawyers working on your case.
Get in touch with a Criminal Defense Lawyer today
Are you facing a Las Vegas criminal charge? This can have a serious impact on your life, and could even endanger your freedom. We’re here to help you when your back is against the wall. We are familiar with the Nevada criminal justice system.
We start building your case from the moment we meet you. We represent you at all court hearings. You won’t feel alone with us on your side as we work together for the best outcome. Contact our team immediately if you are facing Nevada criminal charges.